Friday, April 22, 2011

Learned the hard way.....

So, this won't be a very long blog, but I think it is well worth posting!

Two nights ago Karly had a VERY rough night!  Woke up every hour on the hour and did not want me to put her back down in her crib.  Aaron and I had to take turns going back-n-forth ALL night so we could each get some sleep.  She has never done this!  Finally, Aaron just brought her to bed with us so we could get some rest.  Karly held on to my face and did not let go 'til she finally fell into a deep sleep.....poor baby.

Needless to say she slept ALOT the next day, lol.  So, we could never figured out why she did that until last night.  I was feeding Karly supper when I went to put some food in her mouth with the tip of my finger and OUCH!!!!  SHE HAD CUT HER TWO FRONT BOTTOM TEETH!!!!  OMG, THAT HURT!!!!  So, I learned never put you finger in a hungry, teething baby's mouth, lol...

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Karly cut her first teeth! Boo to the no sleeping fussy baby! Luke had a really difficult time with teething too and nothing seemed to help but he did love the RAZZBERRY paci-teether that is shaped like a rasberry! You can get them at babierus and target! you have to try it for Karly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete